Our ward hosted a decade dance while Michael was in New York. It was awesome! The girls really enjoyed putting their costumes together....
 |
| Lenora - 50's and Eliza - 70's |
 |
| Hazel rocked the 80's look! |
 |
| My wonderful date and I representing the 40's |
Dressing up was great, but the dancing was the best part! Orson was quickly scooped up my some older women in the ward which left me free to dance my heart out with the girls. I was thrilled to see they enjoy dancing as much as I do! I never caught a picture of Hazel but she danced all over with her girl friends and with me. Eliza on the other night spent her night dancing hand in hand with the boys. She's going to give us a run for our money when she's older!
 |
| Eliza and Abe |
 |
| Eliza and Kash |
Lenora loved playing with the decorations but also spent a good amount of time twirling alone or with her little friends.
 |
| Lenora and her BFF Tabitha |
 |
| Lenora and Onnah |
I was just bummed Michael couldn't make it! I would have forced him to dance with us (he only tolerates dancing because he loves me). There's always next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment