Well Hazel is officially due in 18 days! We are so excited to meet her, and I'm ready to stop carrying around my own personal heater in the middle of summer. At my appointment today, the doctor checked and I am already 3cm dilated, so she may be here sooner than later:) Also, she's facing head down so everything is looking good for a normal delivery.
Our house is beginning to look a lot like a baby lives here. The nursery is set except for the crib mattress which we still need to get. The bouncer seat is set up in the living room (and Kiara has left it alone completely after we told her it is not hers!) And the pack-n-play that we're using as a bassinet is all ready next to our bed. There are still a few more things to get in order, but we're feeling pretty prepared.
We'll keep you posted. Maybe Mike can even do a quick post from his Blackberry once we're on the way to the hospital.
9 comments:
We are so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to see pictures of the little cutie! Keep us posted!!!
My how time flys well get all the rest you can now coz in 3 weeks nights of restful peaceful sleep will be a thing of the past. It is strange how much you can love a child who is so successful at distrubing a good sleep. The Lord knew what he was doing when he planned this all out or it would never work.
I am so excited to meet my Goddaughter can't wait.
Love all 4 of ya
wow! that is really close! I told Mike have you ride with her and go on speed bumps fast that way it could start contractions. I heard it worked for some! Im soo excited for you guys! you'll love dressing her up and such!
We are really excited for you! Good lukc with everything!!
YAY!! IT'S GETTING SO CLOSE!!!
oh and you guys need to get on facebook....it would be much quicker to up date than your blog!!
We are way excited for you! Keep us posted!
Yay! I will be an Aunt(the bestest one ever!) very soon. =) Babies are in the air...my guitar teacher's wife just had a girl last night! And two friends from work a couple weeks earlier.
Oohh! How exciting! Can't wait to see what the little one looks like! :)
Hey Mike, I just found out you have a blog. Congrats on the baby girl! So exciting. We're expecting boy #2 in a few months. I can't wait. Anyway, It's good to see you again. Check out our blog at www.familytraylor.blogspot.com
-Alexandra (Kimmel)
Post a Comment