Thursday, July 9, 2009

Picture Time!!

I'm no good for writing the details you all want. But what I can do is put up pictures. Tried to put them in a timeline as best as possible. I'll save the details for Justine. :)






7 comments:

Alicia said...

What a long baby! Taking after the boys, I guess... Love the pictures!

Tom said...

Now that is more like it some pictures of the family.

Again my congrats to all 3 of you ~ Justine & Mike have a wonderful gift from God and Hazel has some wonderful parents prepared for her by God.

Hazel also has a built in baby sitter named Kiara ~ I am sure she will be very protective

Best wishes to all of ya

Chelsea said...

Oh me goodness!!!! I can not wait to meet her!!! Justine, how are you doing??

Ben and Chennelle said...

congrats!! Hope being parents is treating both of you well.

Lisa and Josh said...

What a little beauty! So sweet! All our love to you all.

.:{ Grace }:. said...

Nicely organized Mike! But I think I'll wait for mommy's story :o)

BreAn said...

PRECIOUS! We love baby girls!
Ha we should...we have two! ;)
I know you'll have fun with her too. Congrats!