I knew those 2 would be close ~ anyone hurts Hazel they will have Kiara to answer to
Aww...I love those pictures!!! I hope Zeta will be the same with our future babies! :) And FYI, Hazel has an awesome birthdate, 07/08/09! Very easy to remember! haha. :)
Sisters rock!
Wonderful! You have your baby girl finally arrived! :)
That is so cute!! I hope Koda will be that good with our baby!!
cute !! how are you feeling ?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I knew those 2 would be close ~ anyone hurts Hazel they will have Kiara to answer to
Aww...I love those pictures!!! I hope Zeta will be the same with our future babies! :) And FYI, Hazel has an awesome birthdate, 07/08/09! Very easy to remember! haha. :)
Sisters rock!
Wonderful! You have your baby girl finally arrived! :)
That is so cute!! I hope Koda will be that good with our baby!!
cute !! how are you feeling ?
Post a Comment