Hello everyone! Justine's in labor now....boy I gotta tell ya, it's a labor of love because I just simply can not watch her in pain. Anyways! Baby Ballard is on her way! Justine, I love you! I can 't wait to meet our little one soon!
I hope Hazel came quickly. I arrived at the hospital at 6 Pm on a Tuesday night, and was started on inducing stuff at 7 PM due to my own personal health reasons. I ended up going in to prep for a C-section at 11:30 PM on Wednesday night. (I was in labor this whole time), and finally was done with the C-section at 1:30 AM Thursday morning. It was a long process, and I would never wish that on anyone!
9 comments:
Hardest thng a man can do is watch the woman he loves suffer through labor and child birth.
I think there is an unwritten law somewhere about labor and wee hours of the night too
May the Lord bless you (all 3 of you)and let us know when when Hazel arrives.
I hope Hazel came quickly. I arrived at the hospital at 6 Pm on a Tuesday night, and was started on inducing stuff at 7 PM due to my own personal health reasons. I ended up going in to prep for a C-section at 11:30 PM on Wednesday night. (I was in labor this whole time), and finally was done with the C-section at 1:30 AM Thursday morning. It was a long process, and I would never wish that on anyone!
Yay!! We are so excited for you guys! Keep us updated!
Thats great! Hope all are smooth and well! let us know once she arrives!
how exciting mike and justine! you guys have been on my mind lately. i hope all goes well and everyone is healthy! :) good luck!
Whooo! Hope everything goes smoothly!
I saw picture of your new baby from DJ's Picture in FB, wow, the time has come! Congratulation!!
can't wait to see pictures !!! congrats, justine. can't wait to hear ALL About your childbirth experience.
Karen told me the news! CONGRATS!! I can't believe you're a daddy and mommy now! I remember when Mike was just a little kid. Gosh I'm that old?
Post a Comment