Since Michael started his Master's at Gonzaga, a friendly rivalry was born in our house. Gonzaga vs. BYU in men's basketball. So when Gonzaga comes to Provo we like to go to the game.
This year Michael even went so far as to wear his Gonzaga gear to teach his BYU classes the day of the big game. Of course they gave him a hard time and made him promise that if BYU won he'd bring them homemade cookies (haha got to love college students).
Well BYU won! Lenora enjoyed her first basketball game, and by enjoyed I mean slept peacefully the whole time. (On a side note, I made this mock Moby wrap and I LOVE it. Lenora falls asleep peacefully in there and I have two hands to get things done. I use it every day. I have even conducted RS and interpreted at church with her sleeping away. Plus she isn't a big fan of her carseat so this is a lifesaver when we're out running errands)
We met up with Harrison and Becca for the second half. It was last year at the game that we met Becca for the first time (they were on their second date). So glad she's part of the family now!
The best part was finding this the next day...
Even though Michael's lost bet meant I had to make 4 dozen cookies for his two classes, I didn't mind one bit. Just thinking of him having to take sugar cookies cut in to a Y and frosted with blue icing to his students made me smile:)
No comments:
Post a Comment