Little Miss Lenora is growing up so fast! She's already 2 1/2 months old! She is still just the sweetest little baby. She loves to cuddle and melts the heart of anyone who meets her. Here she is at one week, one month, and two months...
 |
| One week |
 |
| One Month |
 |
| Two Months |
At her two week check up she was up to 8 lbs and 21 inches. By two months she was already 11 lbs 4 oz and 22 inches! After having Eliza, who was off the bottom of the charts, I had forgotten how fast babies grow.
 |
| One Week |
 |
| One Month |
 |
| Two Months |
I remember with Hazel I loved watching her grow and looked forward to all she would learn to do. Now with Lenora, I just wish I could freeze her in time. They grow up much too fast! Love you sweet girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment