This post is very belated but the pictures are too cute not to share. January in our house was spent doing two things: playing in the snow and singing/acting out/watching YouTube videos of the movie Frozen. The girls know every song by heart and are pretty much obsessed. I for one loved the movie and felt there were a ton of wonderful messages about the power of love and family to overcome the ills of the world.
 |
| The new way of wearing your coat. |
One day Hazel went outside and Eliza wanted to go too. I told her you need to get warm clothes on....
 |
| Hazel and Olaf |
 |
| "Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs" |
We enjoyed the snow, but I'm happy to say February brought warmer weather and finally melted the snow that had been piling up in our yard all winter. We're still singing Frozen non-stop though:)
No comments:
Post a Comment